Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson (13 November 1850 – 3 December 1894) was a Scottish novelist, poet, essayist and travel writer. Stevenson was greatly admired by many authors, including Jorge Luis Borges, Ernest Hemingway, Rudyard Kipling, Marcel Schwob, Vladimir Nabokov,[J. M. Barrie,and G. K. Chesterton, who said of him that he "seemed to pick the right word up on the point of his pen, like a man playing spillikins".
The APP including:
-The Black Arrow
-The Ebb-Tide, with Lloyd Osbourne
-The Master of Ballantrae
-The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (1886)
-The Wrecker, with Lloyd Osbourne (1892)
-The Wrong Box
-Weir of Hermiston
* Automatically Mark your Reading Progress
* eight Bookmarks Capacity
* full pagination,like the original printed editions
* each title includes page numbers
* Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
* remember your reading progress
* Swipe to turn the page.
* add bookmark progress
For instruction on the app, Please view info.