Token Economy Theory is a psychological theory which helps to reach an objective by giving small rewards (increasing points) to actions that reinforce desired behavior and small punishments (decreasing points) to actions that reinforce negative behaviors.
In Reach It!, increasing points will show interesting images, and when you reach a goal (a number of predefined points) you will get a famous quote.
For example, if your target is to quit smoking, you could obtain a point when you haven’t smoke in 2 hours. When you reach predefined points (let's say, 50 points) you could obtain as a reward a romantic weekend with your partner.
If your objective is that your child goes to bed on time, give him or her a point when he/she does it, and when he/she reaches the predefined number of points, take him or her to a theme park, for example.
It's recommended that a supervisor (your partner, in adults, or the parents, in children) carry out the control of points.
In order to obtain results it's necessary to be firm when awarding or taking points.
* Give rewards and penalties using Token Economy Theory
* Show high quality pictures with each reward (Internet connection required)
* Play reinforcement sounds
* Multiple selectable targets
* Famous quotes in Spanish or English (depending on your iPhone’s language selection) when you achieve a goal
* Saving selected pictures un the camera roll
* Show current points in the app badge