As a parent, teacher, and tutor this application allows your student(s) to learn interactively through spinning dials and selecting answers for addition and subtraction.
Features and Benefits include:
- Basic Addition and Subtraction for early elementary grade level (i.e.: K to 1st grade; also useful for higher grades as they refresh their basics)
- Spin, Select, and Check answers with interactive correct and incorrect pop-up messages as well as happy and sad face counters.
-The spinner generates random operations to thoroughly test the child.
- Spin all three columns by hitting the Spin Button Bar at the bottom of the number dials.
- Counters can be reset by touching the purple hand at the top right corner.
- Student or teacher can also selectively spin the operand 1 and 2 columns to practice at their own pace.
- Select from a pick list of results instead of typing in an answer or selecting from multiple choice answers.
- Start the child thinking about addition or subtraction by starting the picker at operand 1 and counting forward for addition or backwards for subtraction while scrolling the picker.
- Audio "musical/percussion" sounds have been selected to help provide the child positive, negative, spin, and reset feedback.
- Results are currently set to a maximum of 24 for lower grade elementary school students.
We hope to help children discover that learning can be fun.
Please feel free to visit our website for future enhancements, feedback, and other applications.
New features coming soon for little hands!!
iHomeEducator is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. Recommended Ages: 3-6,6-10