The personnel accounting and carbon offsetting tool develop by Fundación Chile.
Zero Carbon is a global Carbon Footprinting application, going much further than their counterparts in the App Store. It not only lets you know the greenhouse gas emissions that affect the climate and the result of your daily habits of life and work, but it also gives you simple tips to reduce your emissions. You can share your results and future environmental commitments with your Friends in Facebook, better inform yourself on the Carbon Footprint and the goals of how to take care of the planet. It even enables you to support emission reduction projects that will reduce the total impact of your activities.
The application contains the following functions:
- A Personal Carbon Footprint Calculator
- A list of tasks that may be completed to reduce your carbon emissions.
- A connector for Facebook that lets you share your results with your friends.
- Information about yourself with world averages.
- Q & A with information everyone should know.
- An offset tool that enables you to reduce your carbon emissions, financially supporting the development of certified projects to reduce carbon emissions throughout the world.
- You can create a user account for personal offset or give a gift of "avoided carbon tons" to reduce the emissions of another perso