**100 HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS SMOOTHIE RECIPES FROM THE EDITORS OF MEN’S HEALTH AND WOMEN’S HEALTH MAGAZINES**
Depending on what you toss in them, smoothies offer a wide range of immediate heart-saving, muscle-building, brain-juicing, mood-boosting benefits. We provide the building blocks and the blueprints - all you need to do is liquefy.
**INCLUDES: PRE-WORKOUT, POST-WORKOUT, WEIGHT LOSS, BREAKFAST, HEALTH BOOSTER, MEAL REPLACEMENT, and DESSERT SMOOTHIES**
• Find smoothies based on your goals, such as muscle building, weight loss, meal replacement, breakfast, health boost, and dessert.
• Complete nutritional information provided for every recipe, including calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, sodium, and fiber.
• Sharp color photographs for every smoothie.
• Add recipes to your favorite list for easy reference.
• Love a recipe? Rate it to help other users discover it.
• Add ingredients, name your smoothie, and even take a picture of your blended concoction.
• Submit your recipe to the app. The best creations will be added for other users to enjoy.
• Learn the essential steps to creating a power-packed smoothie.
• Discover the hidden health benefits of certain foods, helping you build the perfect blended beverage.
Download now for these staff favorites and dozens of other delicious recipes.
• BEST FOR BUILDING MUSCLE: Reese’s Into Pieces
This mix features the brawn-building power of protein from both peanut butter and whey. Pound one serving before your workout for energy and another after to fuel muscle recovery.
• BEST FOR WEIGHT LOSS: The Choco-nana
Curb your hunger and tame a sweetooth with this mix of banana, chocolate milk, yogurt, and chopped walnuts. It’s a waist-trimming treat that clocks in at only 185 calories per 8-ounce serving.
• BEST FOR FIGHTING CHOLESTEROL: The Artery Aid
The ground flaxseed in this peach-loaded mix attacks bad (LDL) cholesterol with fiber and lots of omega-3 fatty acids. This shake will also supply nearly half your RDA of potassium, which helps prevent high blood pressure.
• BEST FOR RECOVERING FROM A HARD NIGHT: The Hangover Helper
Use this liquid meal to fight alcohol-induced dehydration. It's loaded with vitamin C to help combat binge-related cell damage, and the fructose in the fruit juices helps speed the metabolism of liquor. Upset stomach? The ginger in ginger ale will help quell the motion sickness caused by your spinning bedroom.
• BEST FOR BEATING THE BLUES: The Mood Maker
An all-fruit smoothie that’s packed with good carbs to boost your serotonin levels. Add a handful of flaxseed for an extra dose of mood-boosting omega-3 fatty acids.
• BEST FOR BEATING INSOMNIA: The Sandman
Melatonin is nature's Ambien, bestowing on even the most restless rug rat a set of heavy eyelids. Cherries, bananas, and grapes are all great sources of this sleep-inducer, and they make for a healthy encore to dinner.
• BEST FOR BOOSTING MENTAL POWER: The Brain Builder
Not only does the kiwi and strawberries provide badly needed vitamin Bs, they deliver a shot of protein to help produce the wake-up chemicals dopamine and norepinephrine. The milk in the mix contains choline to help fire up your memory. Along with the vitamin C in the fruit and OJ, choline can also help prevent the mental deterioration associated with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
**ABOUT THE ABS DIET**
The Abs Diet has helped tens of thousands of men and women achieve a flatter stomach. It is the simplest, fastest, and most effective plan to strip away fat from your belly and turn fat into muscle by feeding your body—not starving it. Visit www.absdiet.com to learn more.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.