How do you track your win/loss record?
How many bouts have you won by KO? Submission? Pin/fall?
How do you let people know you just won a match?
seeme active™ fight sports for iPhone and iTouch makes it easy to permanently capture and automatically share fight-sports results for yourself, your kids, and others – even if you’ve never kept score before! Capture match results for mixed martial arts (MMA), Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, kickboxing, boxing, and wrestling.
FROM THE RING TO THE WEB
Enter results from ringside or the stands and they’ll be permanently saved to your account on seemeactive.com. Your results will be instantly accessible from your iPhone or any web browser – and compiled so you have a comprehensive record of your fight sports record and stats from match to match, year to year.
A LIFETIME OF STATS
What’s your lifetime win-loss record? How many KOs do you have? What’s your submission percentage? You and your friends and family will enjoy reviewing your stats over the years and sharing them with everyone from a coaches, training partners, promoters – whomever!
SHARE THE ACTION
Can’t make it to an event? No problem! You can get detailed results as they happen. With seeme active you’ll never again need to send cryptic text messages back and forth to try and keep others up to date.
You can allow others to enter stats on your behalf (like when you’re competing). Or let others comment on your command of the ring or mat, or just view your stats. You decide if and how to share your information.
FROM THE STANDS TO THE DESKTOP
The seeme fight-sports app makes it easy to do all this from the venue, and others can participate virtually with the seeme fight-sports app or by accessing seemeactive.com from any computer or device with a web browser.
seeme active. stats that last a lifetime.
• Record statistics: Capture stats as they happen for yourself or others – stats are automatically saved to your account
• Notification: Enable people who can’t attend an event to get notified when you post fight results, pull off a great technique, etc
• Social networking: Configure your account to automatically post match results to your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts (“I just won the semi-final bout by KO!”)
• Analysis and reflection: Review your stats, comments, etc – view your win-loss record, number of fights, shortest match, number of submissions, KO percentage, etc.
• Bragging rights: Compare your stats with your friends and training partners. Share with promoters.
• Comments: Stay connected with family and friends by sharing and commenting about your stats and others’. See who commented on your matches and results and what they had to say!
• Scheduling: Enter your schedule online so that friends and family know when and where you’re competing
• Control: You control who has access to your account, and how much access they get (full, read-only, comment)
• Access: All this can be done from the seeme active fight sports app or from any web browser