Have you ever thought of something funny, off-the-wall, or remotely relevant to your circle of friends on Facebook, and then thought to yourself "I should use that as a status message someday..."? Or, do you like to just lay awake at night, thinking up random nonsense that would make for good status fodder? Or perhaps you've wanted to update your status with some earth-shattering news but happened to be off the EDGE/3G/WiFi grid...?
Well, if you've ever experienced any of these things, or if you just like pretty, simple, useful iPhone applications, then StatusQ is the app for you.
With StatusQ, you can:
* Create and save any number of status messages for posting later
* Post any saved status message to Facebook
* See a history of messages that you have posted to Facebook using StatusQ
* See your current Facebook status, with comments
* Comment back on your current status
* Marked saved status messages as favorites
* Travel backward and forward in time
* Make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
* Keep fish fresh for weeks
* And much, much more!