PhatNotes for iPhone is the new generation of PhatWare's award-winning notes organizer that allows to synchronize notes with desktop PC and use cursive and print handwriting recognition for text input.
5 Top PhatNotes features
- Professional notes organizer can handle thousands of notes stored in multiple folders and grouped by specified attributes
- Advanced text search and notes filtering
- User reminders and hyperlinks between notes
- Advanced text editor featuring handwriting recognition input in addition to the iPhone keyboard
- Full notes synchronization with PhatNotes Desktop software*
* PhatNotes Desktop software version 5.5 or later is required for synchronization (sold separately). Visit www.phatware.com/phatnotes to download a free trial.
With PhatNotes, you create notes providing them with category, subject, creation, modification, and authorization dates, color, and priority, which helps to find the required information quickly and easily. You can search for specific text in a specific field, and sort notes by category, date, color, priority, or subject. You can protect notes from unauthorized access with a password and send e-mail messages directly from the Note Editor. Interface to the Contacts Database enables you to pick an e-mail address instead of typing it in, or insert the contact information into the note.
The intuitive, easy user interface lets you start using the program within minutes. PhatNotes allows synchronizing multiple notes databases between the desktop PC and the mobile device.
PhatNotes also offers many advanced features including the ability to handle thousands of notes stored in multiple databases, hyperlinks between notes, hierarchical notes organizer, customizable views, user reminders, spell checker, advanced filtering and text search, and much more.