“Florence in my heart- audioguide for travellers and tourists” was intentionally created for the owners of Iphone and Ipod touch!
A complete tour through 12 interest points in one of the most beautiful towns in the world is proposed.
These tour is complete, original and relatively short, and it can be effected in only one day: thus, it is useful both for travellers and tourists. It is not a simple guide, it something more!
Its main characteristics:
- 12 interest points in the city, to complete an unique and original walking tour written and read by florentine authors, who love their city;
- picture and audio file for each point;
- more than 100 minutes of audio files;
- exact instructions on how to move from a spot to another; - simple on-screen instructions;
- active zoom on photos;
- interactive satellitar maps;
- simplicity in its use;
- GPS for the starting point of the tour.
Either you are travellers, explorers of the unknown in the world and in the life, or rather tourists looking for souvenirs, more or less concrete; or, as it more often happens, a mix of the two types: this audioguide shall drive your steps just where your heart is directed to.
The brush-strokes will sketch a painting whose author shall be you, because, even if in a short time, they will tune in your soul with your steps, along the streets of Florence. Therefore, without getting lost in excessive encyclopedic details, so difficult to listen to, when you are in front of beauty, the itinerary and the words will make from a simple stroll a real journey, and will bring you directly to the point; because it is told that the essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart.
Voice of Silvia Cecchini, texts by Silvia Cecchini and Ezio Sposato, musics by Ivan Genesio.
Tour steps and lenght of the audiofiles:
- Santa Maria Novella (8:32) - Piazza del Duomo (12:30) - Loggia del Mercato Nuovo (5:20) - Piazza della Signoria (12:00) - Via de' Georgofili (1:30) - Ponte Vecchio (10:50) - Palazzo Pitti (7:24) - Forte Belvedere (4:00) - San Miniato al Monte (10:07) - Piazzale Michelangelo (10:16) - Ponte alle Grazie (5:37) - Piazza Santa Croce (15:03)