Remarkable lets you take voice or text notes while listening to audiobooks and podcasts!
"...making notes during an audiobook or a podcast is now a cinch: just record it!"
"Students are going to find it a real time saver."
Listen to your audio in Remarkable and you'll be able to record thoughts, action items and inspirations as quickly as they come to you as a voice note or text. Remarkable is perfect for the student with a commute.
Notes are saved and organized by audio program, date recorded, and time into the program. Browse important notes about a college lecture, podcast or audiobook.
Email notes to friends, coworkers, professors or your Evernote account. Never forget an important idea or discussion point again.
- Listen to the audiobooks and podcasts you already have on your device.
- Seamlessly record voice notes or type text notes while listening.
- Rerecord or edit voice and text notes.
- Program playback automatically pauses and resumes after recording.
- Listen from the point you recorded the note with the context button.
- Notes are saved with date and time stamp letting you sort your notes by the date recorded or the time into your program that the notes were taken.
- Share your notes by emailing to a friend or to your Evernote account.