BUILDER PRO includes over 500 formulas used by builders, and includes the text and charts created from the NJ building code (which includes the 2006 International Building Code, the complete Georgia Mechanical , and the Americans with Disabilities Act Codes and Drawings, and half of the National Electric Codes and Drawings.)
These International codes have been adopted by most states in the US and many places worldwide.
Optimized for full screen display on the iPad, BUILDER PRO provides an easy way for the user to quickly find what they may need. Fully searchable by key word(s), pages can be marked or saved as favorites, and recent pages are listed. The app includes over 500 formulas, plus hundreds of charts, drawings, tables, and calculation templates which perform all the math necessary based on values entered.
MultiEducator has specifically designed the app to be easily expanded and updated, with new content released regularly.
BUILDER PRO includes more than 25 sections:
* International Building Code - 35 Chapters with over 100 pages
* Americans with Disabilities Act Codes & Drawings, including ADA 2008 Amendments
* International Mechanical Code - with complete definitions, rules, and specs
* National Electrical Code (first half; second half available soon)
* Building Charts and Tables- Occupancy, Egress, Doors, Aisles, Building Heights, etc.
* HVAC Charts - Ductwork, Pumps, Energy Values, Humidity, Air Change, etc.
* Electrical Charts and Tables - Wire Size, Wire Gauge, Load, Voltage Drop, etc.
* International Plumbing Code - 16 Chapters plus Appendices, over 200 pages
* Plumbing Charts and Tables- derived from the International Plumbing Code
* Plumbing Drawings - derived from the International Plumbing Code
* Financial Calculations - derived from the International Plumbing Code
* Concrete & Excavating - Coverage, Bricks, Slabs, Aggregates, Sidewalks, etc.
* Costs Formulas - derived from the International Building Code
* Materials Needed Formulas - derived from the International Building Code
* Building Code Formulas - Code Calculation, Fire Resistance, Allowed Loads, etc.
* Acoustical Formulas - Absorption, Reverberation, Volume, Surface Area, etc.
* Boiler Formulas and Drawings - 15 chapters on boiler operation and steam flow
* Condensation Formulas - Vapor Diffusion, Vapor Resistance, and Water Drainage
* Carpentry Formulas - Loads, Lumber, Joists, Sheet Rock, Roofing, Stairs, etc.
* Electrical Formulas - Batteries, AC/DC, Generators, Impedance, Motors, Wiring, etc.
* Piping Formulas - 20 chapters including Weight, Pressure, Expansion, Sizing, etc.
* HVAC Formulas - Refrigeration, Steam, Temperature, Heating Design, etc.
* Plumbing Formulas - Pumps, Water Heaters, Water Flow, Water Temperature, etc.
* Material Weights - tables pound/cubic ft., pounds/cubic yd., tons/cubic yd., etc.
* Area Formulas - Area, Surface Area, Volume, Perimeters, Circumference, etc.
* Conversion Formulas - over 200 formulas including Flows, HVAC, Power, BTUs, etc.