The most important app in the world, just got more important. With new games, live trivia updates, hundreds more trivia questions and hidden surprises, you'll find it easier than ever to come waste your time with us.
By phans, for phans, iDIDN’TKNOW Games will challenge your knowledge of Phish while keeping you and your crew entertained for hours. The SIX games included are unlike any other Phish games you may have seen on the app store.
*The Phacts: Definitely not Phish 101, but a good place to assess whether or not you've been paying attention to all the mindless tour chatter. Pick the length of game you want to play and try your hand at a random assortment of questions from our huge bank.
* Professor Mulchahey’s Phinal Exam: Bet you can’t get every question right! We have dug deep to really test your knowledge of the band. Nearly 500 questions of varying difficulty, with new questions added regularly, via free update.
* Phanagrams. Sometimes things get a little scrambled on tour. Get it all straightened out with these Phish themed anagrams. You won’t believe some of the “coincidences.”
* The Weekly Nugget: If you opt-in, you'll get a weekly trivia question, puzzle or tidbit sent to your device by push notification.
*Phuzzy Math: Everything doesn’t always add up on the lot, but in this game it will – if you have your facts and headspace straight. This game combines the mountains of Phish minutia you’ve spent years accumulating, with the brain function you’ve spent just as long depleting.
* Tourlibs: Amuse your crew at setbreak or kill time in show traffic with TourLibs. Having trouble remembering that time you were lost in the cornfield at Deer Creek? Or when you slayed the “dreaded” JabberWook? Don’t worry, now you can relive your fondest tour memories, in your own words.
* Wookipedia hopes to capture the colorful and often fleeting vernacular of our collective Phish experience. For just this reason, we have begun with some of our own entries and hope that you will submit new words and phrases or amusing usages of those words already included.
- Nearly 1000 trivia questions, games and puzzles
- Loads of original humor and graphics
- Free content updates