- New Resolution Options (480x320, 900x600, 1500x100 and Original Size)
- Auto/Manual Focus for 3GS
- Fixed crash bug
Meet new Sepia Camera +.
Sepia tone is a popular photograph filter with cool brown tone. Many photographers in the 1800s printed their photographs with sepia-ink. Todays sepia tone is used to make instant vintage photos.
Sepia algorithm varies in the world. But most camera apps provide only one sepia filter. The best sepia algorithm can differ for each photo. Choose an optimum sepia filter for your own photo with this app.
1. 5 sepia filters
- Natural Sepia: Natural sepia is a sepia tone with specific values that are recommended by Microsoft. R=0.393*R+0.769*G+0.189*B, G=0.349*R+0.686*G+0.168*B, B=0.272*R+0.534*G+0.131*B
- Sepia x1: Most sepia apps use this filter.
- Sepia x2: This doubles the intensity from sepia x1.
- Sepia x3: This triples the intensity from sepia x1.
- Vignette Sepia: Vignetting is a reduction of an image's brightness or saturation at the periphery compared to the image center. Vignetting makes sepia effect more graceful.
2. 4x digital zoom
- Popular feature most camera apps are providing now.
3. Full screen camera
- Since this camera captures full view of iPhone screen, you can take a photo of exactly what you see on our screen.
4. Thumbnail view
- The 'Image Open' button shows thumbnail of an image that you've just taken or saved. When you're taking a picture or saving it, you can see a cool animation just like Apple's camera application.
5. Modern interface
- This app adapts modern-style interface with auto-hiding animation.
For iPod Touch Users:
Since you don't have camera function on your device you can only open your saved photos rather than take a photo and auto-save it.