Enjoy reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes ebook with auto-scrolling, day and night viewing modes, bookmarks, multiple font sizes, full screen viewing in portrait and landscape orientations, and more!
• AUTO-SCROLL: Hands free reading with our advanced variable speed auto-scrolling feature.
• FULL SCREEN VIEW: No tab, navigation, or toolbars to get in your viewing way.
• BOOKMARK CONTROLS: Bookmarking lets you start up where you left off fast.
• MULTIPLE FONT SIZES: Increase or decrease the text size quickly and easily.
• DAY & NIGHT MODES: Switch from day to night mode at the touch of a finger.
• PORTRAIT & LANDSCAPE: Read your eBook in portrait or landscape position.
• AUTO SETTINGS: Your viewer settings are automatically saved and loaded.
• COPY & PASTE: Copy and paste selected text to other apps.
• TEXT MAGNIFICATION: Magnify text for easier reading.
• And more!
eBook Media Viewer Series #6
Title: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Author: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Sherlock Holmes is a fictional character of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries who first appeared in publication in 1887. He is the creation of British author and physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. A brilliant London-based "consulting detective", Holmes is famous for his intellectual prowess and is renowned for his skillful use of astute observation, deductive reasoning (though in reality, he uses abductive reasoning) and forensic skills to solve difficult cases.
Table of Contents:
I: A Scandal in Bohemia
II: The Red-Headed League
III: A Case of Identity
IV: The Boscombe Valley Mystery
V: The Five Orange Pips
VI: The Man with the Twisted Lip
VII: The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle
VIII: The Adventure of the Speckled Band
IX: The Adventure of the Engineer’s Thumb
X: The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor
XI: The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet
XII: The Adventure of the Copper Beeches