Orlando is a large city located in Orange County, Florida.
Orlando, for most people, conjures up the image of theme parks, but it has a lot more to offer than that. The region sees an estimated 52 million tourists a year, and downtown Orlando is developing significantly under this tourist boom. Other cities in the metropolitan area include Altamonte Springs, Davenport, Kissimmee, and Winter Park.
City Guide is a high quality offline tour guide on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. With City Guide, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history. All the destinations are contributed by community and reviewed by professional travel experts. Enjoy full-ranged, reliable traveling with City Guide, say good bye to traditional printed travel book!
* Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Street Maps included.
* Everything You Need: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, things to do, places to go, contact info, etc.
* Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
* Access Anywhere: Save roaming and WiFi charges when travelling. All guide articles(*) provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
* Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to sending E-mail or accessing website of destinations.
* Street Maps: Find places on the street maps with ease.
· Things To Do
· Get Around
· Safety Tips
· Photos / Maps
(*)Note: You can browse articles, gallery and static maps offline. The navigation feature with zoomable maps still requires internet connections.
Also available for more cities, please check out our store or website.