Night Player is a simple to use program that combines a music sleep timer with a "big-button" interface, so you don't have to fumble around for basic music controls. A quick note-taking feature allows you to jot down those brilliant nocturnal ideas without leaving the program. Many have found this app also useful when driving.
* Set the sleep time by duration (hours and minutes) or to a particular time.
* An "I can't snooze" button adds ten minutes to the time each tap.
* Optionally have the timer start as soon as you run the app.
* A progress bar shows how much time is remaining per song.
* Optionally show the song title and artist on the main screen.
* Simple notes page for entering and displaying up to four lines of text per note, with no practical limit on the number of notes.
* Displays optional "Skip" buttons to move one minute forward or back in a song. Useful for long podcasts or radio recordings.
* Tap the musical notes icon to create a playlist from your song library.
* Tap the art icon to display the album art at 320x320.
* Optionally shake the device to jump to the next song.