Paint custom frames, decorate your photos, design patterns, or just have fun doodling. ConfettiArt was featured in the App Store as "What's Hot" in Photography, and users say it is a: "hidden gem", a "great design app", and "I play with this a LOT…just keeps getting more fun." No add-ons, a terrific value!
• Load your brush with one confetti shape, or many. Includes metallic confetti and glitter. Choose from shapes including basics like circles, stars, and hearts, along with seasonal and holiday shapes.
• For every shape you pick you can choose a range of colors, sizes, and rotations. Confetti shapes are vector based so they are resolution independent.
• Set the brush size and density and flow, and specify whether the confetti is positioned randomly under the brush, centered, or aligned to a grid. Preview the brush before painting with it.
• Shake to toss the confetti and see where it lands.
• Save or Share via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
It's fun and addictive. The screenshots illustrate only a tiny sample of what is possible. Give it a try and see why Technobabble says FreshAir apps "are all the things a successful app should be -- fun, functional, social-media empowered and inexpensive". To try a Lite version first, check out Autumn, Heart, or Snowflake ConfettiArt.