Enjoy reading the Scouting for Girls Handbook ebook with auto-scrolling, day and night viewing modes, bookmarks, multiple font sizes, full screen viewing in portrait and landscape orientations, and more!
• AUTO-SCROLL: Hands free reading with our advanced variable speed auto-scrolling.
• FULL SCREEN VIEW: No tab, navigation, or toolbars to get in your viewing way.
• BOOKMARK CONTROLS: Bookmarking lets you start up where you left off fast.
• MULTIPLE FONT SIZES: Increase or decrease the text size quickly and easily.
• DAY & NIGHT MODES: Switch from day to night mode at the touch of a finger.
• PORTRAIT & LANDSCAPE: Read your eBook in portrait or landscape position.
• AUTO SETTINGS: Your viewer settings are automatically saved and loaded.
• COPY & PASTE: Copy and paste selected text to other apps.
• TEXT MAGNIFICATION: Magnify text for easier reading.
• And more!
eBook Media Viewer Series #12
Title: Scouting for Girls - Official Handbook of the Girl Scouts
Edition: Sixth Reprint - 1925
Author: Girl Scouts
Editor: Josephine Daskam Bacon
Details: Fully Illustrated
Table of Contents:
I. History of the Girl Scouts
II. Principles of the Girl Scouts
III. Organization of the Girl Scouts
IV. Who Are the Scouts?
V. The Out of Door Scout
VI. Forms for Girl Scout Ceremonies
VII. Girl Scout Class Requirements
VIII. What a Girl Scout Should Know About the Flag
IX. Girl Scout Drill
X. Signaling for Girl Scouts
XI. The Scout Aide
XII. Setting-up Exercises
XIV. Camping for Girl Scouts
XV. Nature Study for Girl Scouts
XVI. The Girl Scouts' Own Garden
XVII. Measurements, Map-Making and Knots
XVIII. Proficiency Tests and Special Medals
XIX. Reference Reading for Girl Scouts