- New Resolution Options (480x320, 900x600, 1500x100 and Original Size)
- Auto/Manual Focus for 3GS
- Fixed crash bug
Meet new HDR Camera +.
High Dynamic Range Imaging(HDRI or HDR) means a set of techniques to produce images with more detail in the highlights and shadows by allowing a greater dynamic range of luminances between the lightest and darkest areas of an image than standard digital imaging techniques or photographic methods.
1. 5 HDR filters
- HDR: This classic HDR filter will fit most of your photos.
- HDR Night: HDR Night adds more contrast and brightness effect for images taken at night.
- Contrast+: This adds more contrast.
- Color+: This adds more color.
- Bloom: Bloom (sometimes referred to as light bloom or glow) is a computer graphics effect used in computer games, demos and high dynamic range rendering (HDR) to reproduce an imaging artifact of real-world cameras. The effect produces fringes (or feathers) of light around very bright objects in an image.
2. 4x digital zoom
- Popular feature most camera apps are providing now.
3. Full screen camera
- Since this camera captures full view of iPhone screen, you can take a photo of exactly what you see on our screen.
4. Thumbnail view
- The 'Image Open' button shows thumbnail of an image that you've just taken or saved. When you're taking a picture or saving it, you can see a cool animation just like Apple's camera application.
5. Modern interface
- This app adapts modern-style interface with auto-hiding animation.
For iPod Touch Users:
Since you don't have camera function on your device you can only open your saved photos rather than take a photo and auto-save it.