Take the classic Chinese puzzle challenge of Tangram, sprinkle in amazing graphics from ancient Egypt, add a timer, awards, a hint system to make sure you never fail, and you get the best puzzle game for the iPhone, bar none! But, we don't stop there. Find ancient relics in a race against the clock in the Relics Dig mini-game for even more challenging fun! Maat is an easy-to-learn game that will keep even non-gamers entertained for a few idle minutes or hours at a stretch.
(Warning! Another irresistible game by the authors of Fleck.)
Puzzle Game Mode
In the Tangram mode, you’ll be given an empty shape. You need to fit the puzzle pieces in the proper location inside the shape. Do it fast and earn one of three precious awards. Complete the puzzle in under a minute and the coveted gold scarab will be yours. You can always use a hint if you’re stumped, but be careful: It might just cost you an award!
Relics Dig Mode
Challenge your mind in this addictive, deceptively simple searching game.
Our digs are riddled with hidden object fun. Stay focused as you try to discover magically concealed objects in a pile of similar ones.
- Collect precious scarab awards
- Amazing graphics you just won't see in any other Tangram game on iTunes
- Two difficulty levels
- Three award types
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Visual hint system
- Solve puzzles in any order
- Puzzles save automatically. Start any puzzle and come back to it later
- View your collected awards and keep track of your progress
- Professional sound effects and absorbing music immerse you in the game
Also available from SurevivorSoft:
FLECK - If you liked Maat, you are sure to like this award-winning original puzzle game.