Knowing how to handle an emergency CPR situation can mean the life OR death of a friend or loved one. Their quality of life may also be affected after a major emergency if they do not get adequate oxygen supply to their brain. Are you CPR certified? How much do you actually remember from your class? If it was your daughter, your husband, your father on the ground not breathing; do you think you would spring into action or freeze up in shock and watch helplessly? Why risk forgetting or freezing?
CPR Hero Family has emergency CPR guidance for any age: infant, child, and adult. All audio & screens showing proper pacing, counts, and breathe times with a calm voice coaching you through the entire way. It’s also a great tool for refresher training!
Key facts from the American Heart Association:
• Studies show that as early as 6 weeks after CPR training over 50% of the skills and knowledge is forgotten.
• About 80 percent of all out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in private residential settings; being trained to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can mean the difference between life and death for a loved one.
• Effective bystander CPR, provided immediately after cardiac arrest, can double a victim’s chance of survival.
CPR Hero Family benefits:
• “CPR Pacing” button: pacing metronome is great for training purposes
• “Infant” button: real-time CPR emergency guidance and pacing metronome for infants younger than one year old
• “Child” button: real-time CPR emergency assistance and pacing metronome for children one to eight years old, or under 55 pounds
• “Adult” button: real-time CPR emergency guidance during an event with adults or children eight and older or over 55 pounds
• In-app emergency 911 calling (for US emergencies) (iPhone only)
• Emergency CPR instructions stored on your iPhone, so you have access to step-by-step instructions any time
Please send comments and suggestions to:
People who bought this, also liked:
• ResQr MedTag: manage your emergency contact information and conditions
• ResQr CPR Coach: real-time, step-by-step coaching through emergency CPR emergencies - http://j.mp/TS-cos
• ResQr First Aid & CPR Coach: protocol-based, real-time guidance through hundreds of first aid scenarios with step-by-step walkthroughs at your fingertips