IMPORTANT for iOS 9 users: if the app crashes when using certain functions, please delete and reinstall the app. This should fix the problem. Sorry for that.
*** Stations is FREE for a limited time - check it out now and tell your friends! ***
Stations is an App for all those who frequently use the swiss public transport facilities and know about "their" stations and connections and just want to quickly look up the current departure times or change of tracks.
• Featured as "Swiss Made Apps" in iTunes (2015)
• Nominee for the 2012 Swiss App Awards - Best User Experience App
• Choosen as one of the "Everyday Apps of Switzerland" in iTunes (2010)
• Featured as "New and noteworthy" in iTunes (2009)
• "iApp of the Day" at bluewin.ch
• Within Top 10 of Travel-Apps for 3 years
• Live data: delays, changes of tracks and important railway information
• ZVV: shows the realtime departure or arrival times for tram and bus
• StationFinder: shows all nearby stations on the map
• Running plan: shows all stops of a route (no live tracking)
• MagicStation: you're right at a bus, tram or train stop? Just one tap on the MagicStation button and you'll get the timetable
• Alarms: get a notification shortly before a departure (or arrival)
This app uses data from the SBB and as such it is as accurate as possible. Please visit the Support-Website where you'll find answers to more questions.
- shows the current departure or arrival times for trains
- tap on a connection to see the most relevant stopovers
- shows capacities of trains
- manage a list of favorit stations and stops within Switzerland (the eight major swiss stations are preconfigured)
- share your planned departure with your friends via SMS, Email or Twitter
- saves recently requested stations in the History
- easy search (e.g. "zu bel" finds "Zürich, Bellevueplatz")
- long distance, S / regional trains and tram / bus filter for major swiss stations
- easily switch between departure time and waiting time
- colored labels for the trams and buses of Zurich
- Accessibility: optimized for VoiceOver
... and includes almost all European train stations as well!
A from-to trip planning as well as ticket purchase is not possible. This App is meant to extend the well known SBB App and not to replace it.