- New Resolution Options (480x320, 900x600, 1500x100 and Original Size)
- Auto/Manual Focus for 3GS
- Fixed crash bug
Meet new Flash Camera +.
1. DSLR Style Flash Exposure Control
Actually, our flash control is same as flash exposure compensation in DSLR(Digital Single-Lens Reflex). Just like you handle DSLR, drag the control pointer to the level of brightness you want to take.
To compensate camera exposure our meter provides two steps for each direction with third-step increments. Camera exposure compensation is commonly measured in terms of EV(Exposure Value) units. +1 EV is equal to one exposure step (or stop), corresponding to a doubling of exposure.
2. 4x digital zoom
- Popular feature most camera apps are providing now.
3. Full screen camera
- Since this camera captures full view of iPhone screen, you can take a photo of exactly what you see on our screen.
4. Thumbnail view
- The 'Image Open' button shows thumbnail of an image that you've just taken or saved. When you're taking a picture or saving it, you can see a cool animation just like Apple's camera application.
5. Modern interface
- This app adapts modern-style interface with auto-hiding animation.
For iPod Touch Users:
Since you don't have camera function on your device you can only open your saved photos rather than take a photo and auto-save it.