- New Resolution Options (480x320, 900x600, 1500x100 and Original Size)
- Auto/Manual Focus for 3GS
- Fixed crash bug
Meet new Zoom Camera +.
We're adding 5 filters to this zoom camera. They're most popular filters from our apps which provide various camera filters.
1. 4x digital zoom
- Popular feature most camera apps are providing now.
2. BIG5 filters
- Black & White
- HDR: High Dynamic Range Imaging(HDRI or HDR) means a set of techniques to produce images with more detail in the highlights and shadows by allowing a greater dynamic range of luminances between the lightest and darkest areas of an image than standard digital imaging techniques or photographic methods.
- Rain Drop: The ‘Rain Drops’ are small randomly placed non-overlapping circles of varying size on the image. To make them look like real water drops following filters are used on each drop: fish-lense effect and partly hue/saturation (for 3D effect) and blur (for smoothing the drop).
3. Full screen camera
- Since this camera captures full view of iPhone screen, you can take a photo of exactly what you see on our screen.
4. Thumbnail view
- The 'Image Open' button shows thumbnail of an image that you've just taken or saved. When you're taking a picture or saving it, you can see a cool animation just like Apple's camera application.
5. Modern interface
- This app adapts modern-style interface with auto-hiding animation.
For iPod Touch Users:
Since you don't have camera function on your device you can only open your saved photos rather than take a photo and auto-save it.