Multiple Languages Dictionary consists of - Chinese/English,
- Chinese/German and
- Japanese/English Dictionaries.
- Auto-scrolling Flashcards
o Frequently Used 100
o Frequently Used 200
o Frequently Used 500
- Self Test
You can search via Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Pinyin or Jyutping. Results are displayed as you keyed in.
You can bookmark any phrase and use them as flashcard to master the language.
Built in features to correlate Flashcard to
- Dictionary for more detail meanings
- Associated phrases in Dictionary to see how the character is used in various context.
- Search using single or multiple phrases separated by space using either, Chinese, Japanese, English, German or Pinyin depending on which Dictionary is selected. Example "how you" will find all phrases containing both how and you in any order.
- For Pinyin searches, you only need to enter the first few characters, e.g. mmhh for mamahuhu or mimuhuhu.
- Touch the button next to the Search bar to toggle between Pinyin search and English/German search.
- Save a phrase via the Save button in the Task Bar after you have selected an item in the Dictionary.
- Recall save phrases via the Bookmark button on the Search Bar.
- Select the Dictionary via the Preference button on the left of the Toolbar.
- Recall history via the History button on the right of the Toolbar.