FREE FOR LIMITED TIME!
Until June 1st, we are offering the app for free.
We also provide consulting services for diamond buyers wishing to buy diamonds worth $50,000 and up. For details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Top 10 "What's Hot" App in the Featured Section! (January 2010, US Store)
Top 10 Paid App in the Business Category (January 2010, US Store)
Thank you everyone for buying the app and sending us feedback! We are working on implementing your suggestions and making iDiamonds better!
Valentine's SALE! For A limited Time!
Thinking of proposing? Are you about to buy your fiancé an engagement ring? Curious about the retail value of your friend's diamond pendant? Want to know what type of diamond is within your budget? Want to sell your diamond for a fair price?
Then iDiamonds, A Complete Diamond Education Suite, is what you are looking for!
For the first time, end-consumers can find out what the retail value is for a diamond!
iDiamonds offers you the ability to calculate the retail value of any diamond you are shopping for using the Estimated Retail Price.
In addition, if you are clueless about diamonds, iDiamonds has an education section that teaches you everything you need to know before shopping for a diamond.
1. Advanced Diamond Price Calculator:
- Calculates the official price per carat and total price of a diamond.
- Ability to enter the exact Carat Weight and Savings (discount) offered by a retailer to calculate how much you will actually pay.
- Ability to enter the total price of a diamond being offered by a retailer to calculate savings.
-Prices are on the device: NO NEED FOR INTERNET CONNECTION!
2. An Education Section that explains everything you need to know about the Four Cs, Grading Labs, and how to use the calculator.
3. RSS news feeds of the Diamond industry. RSS Includes:
- iDiamonds News
- IDEX Online Diamond & Jewelry News
- Deal of the Day
Current Diamond Suppliers in Deal of the Day:
Moti Kashi Diamonds (www.motikashi.com)
4. Exchange rate conversion. The DRB guide is published in $ US. If you are outside the US, Jewelry stores will provide quotes in local currencies. iDiamonds provides the option to enter your preferred exchange rate or update exchange rate from Yahoo! Finance, thus converting the DRB guide to your local currency.
About Diamond Retail Benchmark (DRB)
The Diamond Retail Benchmark is simply the estimated retail price for a diamond according to IDEX Online (www.idexonline.com), the most prominent online trading platform used by diamond industry professionals.
The Diamond Retail Benchmark is based on the following principles:
• Based on up-to-date market data of thousands of traders worldwide and prices of $4 billion worth of diamonds
• Derived using an objective and transparent methodology
• Audited by a third party
• Governed by an inclusive board with representatives from all stakeholders - manufactures, wholesalers, retailers, and consumer advocates
To read more, go to http://www.idexonline.com/DRBMethodology.asp.
* Please note that the DRB guide is published monthly. As a first stage iDiamonds will release new prices once a month free of charge through version releases. Later, we will provide a mechanism to download new prices as they become available.
**Important Notice: iDiamonds is the only iPhone Application that works together with IDEX Online. iDiamonds has the exclusive rights to publish the DRB Guide for the iPhone. In addition, iDiamonds works with and brings authorized content from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).