A SIMPLE and HILARIOUS GUESSING GAME!
* Apple Featured New and Noteworthy Game! *
SO, WHAT IS IT?
Hello, Imp here with my buddy Oaf to tell you a little about our game. To put it simply, this is a quirky guessing game for kids and kid-like adults!
HOW DO YOU PLAY?
Hello there, Oaf here. Here’s how you play. You’ll see a picture of either an imp or an oaf.
It’ll be an extreme close up so you might not be able to tell what it is at first. But, if you can, press either the ‘IMP’ or the ‘OAF’ button to make your choice and you’ll get a full 100 points! Great Job!
If you can’t tell what you’re seeing at first, you can tap the screen to zoom out. Your view will move a bit too so that you can see a different part of the picture, but you’ll lose a few points with each tap to zoom out. The more you can see, the easier it is to tell. Simple!
WHAT HAS THE PRESS SAID ABOUT THE GAME?
Imp here. Don’t just take my word on the quality of the game, here’s what the press has said:
“…The art style is closer to what you would expect in a children's book and raises the bar on what we've seen in the past with games aimed at kids.”- TouchArcade.com
“The background music and audio is a big plus as well. Not only does it fit well with the style, but little comments when you touch the Imp and Oaf buttons made us giggle every time.” - SlideToPlay.com
“The artwork is just amazing – it’s got a style all its own and really helps it stand apart from the crowd.“ and “It’s the kind of game that is great for young kids: simple to play and easy to understand.” – TouchMyApps.com
THAT’S ALL GREAT BUT WHAT ELSE YA GOT?
Hello, Oaf here again. Let me tell you a bit about some of the game's features:
* More than sixty imps and oafs to guess with all sorts for beasties, freaks and weirdos keeping them company.
* 10, 20 and 50 round games to play, each with a local high scores table.
* You’ll get bonus points for doing random things like getting the answer right three times in a row and…um...you’ll even get points for not answering at all! Do games get any easier than that? No, they do not.
Great. I'm going to take a nap and eat some pudding. Not in that order. Later.
* NOTE * Volume can be controlled by the volume buttons on the device! All sound effects can be turned off in OPTIONS, the music volume can be changed in the OPTIONS too.