** The All-In-One Evidence-Based Medicine Solution **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics in each of the Evidence Central resources to experience how it supports effective evidence-based medical practice by integrating analysis with the latest research.
ABOUT EVIDENCE CENTRAL
Evidence Central helps answer your evidence-based medicine questions with the renowned Cochrane Abstracts, and Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines which includes thousands of images and video. This comprehensive resource also keeps you up to date by delivering a graded and validated EE+ POEM each day and providing instant access to the latest medical literature with MEDLINE Journals.
Evidence Central includes:
EVIDENCE-BASED MEDICINE GUIDELINES
Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines (EBMG) features nearly 1,000 clinical guidelines including diagnosis and treatment as well over 3,000 evidence summaries that support each recommendation. EBMG also includes over 1,000 images and an extensive video library delivered directly to your device. EBMG is updated frequently.
Cochrane Abstracts allows you to access the most up-to-date review abstracts that summarize findings of hundreds of therapeutic interventions. Each review details all of the evidence surrounding a specific medical treatment, providing clinicians with new information that can influence how healthcare decisions are made. Cochrane Abstracts is updated regularly.
EE+ POEMs (Patient-Oriented Evidence that Matters) deliver new evidence that is especially relevant to patient care. Each new POEM is reviewed for accuracy and graded for relevancy before being released, allowing physicians and other healthcare professional to apply research to clinical practice. View a new POEM as they are delivered daily or search the archive by date or title.
MEDLINE Journals provides citations and abstracts from the latest issue of medical journals. You can also link to the fully integrated Unbound MEDLINE service, where you can find related articles and view full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
• Receive 1-year of content updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• Access to 25+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the advanced search to help find terms across entries
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Evidence Central website for one year
• After initial Evidence Central purchase you will receive updates for one year
• After one year, you can purchase updates for an additional year, at the discounted rate of $49.99. If you do not choose to purchase, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
• If you purchase updates, they will automatically renew annually at the renewal rate ($49.99) unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the subscription period.