Trying to break a habit? Need a little motivation to avoid daily cravings?
When was the last time you were rewarded for abstaining from bad behavior?
iDidn’t is the first task list app designed to record (and reward!) the things you didn’t do today. Thus, iDidn’t helps you celebrate your restraint by keeping track of your personal victories every day:
* Tell the world (or just remind yourself) that “Today, iDidn’t yell at the boss,” or “Today, iDidn’t eat the last chocolate doughnut.”
* Quickly add or remove activities and subjects through a unique interface that keeps input time to a minimum.
* Never type the same thing twice! All entries are stored for quick access later (so you can enjoy the moment every time).
* Keep a log detailing your daily progress in refraining from any activity.
* Share your personal victories through Twitter or Facebook status updates
* Email logs to yourself for offline perusal or record keeping
* Record your missteps as well using an optional “I failed” prompt
* Celebrate your restraint via optional fireworks