Avaya one-X® Mobile Lite for iPhone is a telephony dialer application for Avaya CS1000 Mobile Extension features.
Avaya one-X Mobile Lite turns the iPhone into an office phone by delivering your business calls to your mobile device. In addition, you can easily enable or disable the office phone capabilities, allowing you to be reached only when you want.
* Please review “Requirements” and “First-time Setup” below for important Avaya application compatibility and configuration information.
• One Number - Calls made to your business phone number will also ring on the iPhone. Calls made with the iPhone will display the deskphone caller ID.
• Call Appearance – Initiate calls as if using an office extension.
• One Device - Decide whether to dial with one-X Mobile for business calls, or directly from the iPhone for personal calls, so you will not need multiple phones
• Improved accessibility of mobile employees to customers and colleagues
• Higher productivity of mobile employees through easy access to unified communications features
• Better integration of mobile phones into business operations
• International savings – Avaya one-X Mobile Lite uses the enterprise’s communications infrastructure to save money on international calls
• Cost reduction through better utilization of the enterprise communications network
* Avaya one-X Mobile Lite requires Mobile Extension enabled on Avaya CS1000 in the enterprise.
First-Time Setup (please read):
1) Download and then launch the application
2) You will be prompted to configure the application parameters (contact your company's network/telecommunications administrator for help with these settings).
2) Select "iPhone Settings" from the main application menu
3) Enter the Feature Name Extensions settings and dialing rules (please note * and # are not supported by the iPhone SDK platform at this time).
4) Enter Emergency Number settings