MIG (Mobile Intelligence Games)
MIG is a quirky, catchy and super-smart general knowledge quiz. Rather than other, older, stuffier quiz games, MIG is about the fun of getting things wrong as well as right. Every time you play, you’ll pick up unusual trivia titbits from its eclectic smorgasbord of questions.
With the MIG app you get:
- The same experience as the classic game, except with none of the fiddly little pieces like dice and question cards
- Hundreds of totally topical and brand spanking new UK-specific questions
- Long and short versions of the game depending on how big a quiz hit you want
- Manual control which lets you play the game your way
- Multi-player capability on one iPhone or iPod touch, so no need for multiple purchases
- A funky, fun 3D dice graphic that you can shake to roll
- Ability to browse the score sheet and question cards freely, if you’re just hungry for the trivia
With the MIG app, you’re totally in charge. Take turns reading the questions aloud. Shake to roll the dice, swipe your finger to flip or switch question cards and tick categories yourselves. If you want to, you can even browse the score sheets to see how old games ended. And you are always free to add new players even during a game. It’s incredibly flexible, carefree and just that little bit exceptional.
It’s the game to play on the move. Perfect for long journeys, boring queues, first dates and lunch hours. We like playing it wherever and whenever, whether that’s under the bed sheets or in the sauna.
Download it now and join the craze.