SpentOnApps works with any IMAP email account that uses normal username/password authentication such as Gmail, MobileMe and AOL. POP3 accounts such as Yahoo and Hotmail are not supported.
Ever wonder how much you've spent on apps, music and videos? SpentOnApps keeps track of all your purchases, and sums up all the amounts. Your spending is presented beautifully, and you can tilt the device to see a graph of your spending over the last 10 months. It also lets you see each item that you have purchased.
All you need is the email account you use in iTunes and it must support imap. If you use Gmail, Mobile Me or AOL you can just type in your email address and password, and the app will set up everything for you. Of course you can also share your spending with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
- See a total of how much you have spent on apps, music and videos presented beautifully
- See how much you have spent broken down into the two categories apps and music/video
- See all the items you have purchased along with their price
- Post your total spending to your friends on Twitter and Facebook!
- Easy account setup if you use Gmail, Mobile Me or AOL
We hope you have fun using SpentOnApps. We'd love to hear from you, so feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email account information is only stored on the device and NEVER used for anything else than downloading your receipt emails
- The app connects directly to your email server and NO information passes through our company
- The connection to the email server is read-only, and nothing is modified on the server