When Talk To Me 1.0 was released, its voices were synthetic and computer like. When Talk To Me 2.0 was released, more natural voices replaced the synthetic ones. However, some users missed the synthetic voices.
Therefore, I have released RoboTalk as a free app for those users that want the same functionality of Talk To Me 1.0 with the synthetic voices.
Check out Talk To Me 2.0 for better voices and more functionality.
Also, check out Web Talk 2.0. It's a web browser that reads web pages to you by detecting the significant text in web pages as you browse with it's built in browser.
RoboTalk is a simple lightweight Text To Speech application.
- Speaks any length of text.
- Speaks words as you type them.
- Copy and paste any text from any other application to have RoboTalk read it.
- Save popular phrases in the Library for later playback.
- Keeps reading even with the device locked.
- Works on phone calls