mobilesynth is an open source classic monophonic synthesizer, designed for live performance. Developers are encouraged to visit the website and contribute.
* Monophonic, playing one note at a time like a class synthesizer
* Oscillator Module
* Dual oscillators
* Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Reverse Sawtooth waves
* Octave selector, supporting 5 octaves
* Glide between notes (Lag Processor)
* Oscillator fine tune (more than one full octave)
* Oscillator sync
* Low Pass Filter Module
* Modulation module
* Envelope Generator module
* Supports ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
* Filter (amount of low pass filter)
Note: This application was compiled from source without any modifications at request of the author.