Christmas-Gifts is more than just a shopping list for Christmas:
Before Christmas - you use Christmas-Gifts to manage you gift shopping list.
* Manage gift lists by groups. e.g. Family, Friends, Colleagues.... or whatever you name it.
* Keep track of the grand total you need to spend on all gifts or on a specific group.
* Mark an item as "Bought" and you will know the amount you have already spent on a group or on all gifts you have bought.
* Insert photo from photo albums for each item. Whether it's the photo of the gift or the person who will receive the gift, it's up to you
* Sort items by item name, person name or price simply by tapping on the column header.
Simple and Straight Forward User Interface:
= On the front page =
* Simply tap on the tag next to each gift box to change the group name.
* Tap on a gift box to switch to the gift list view for a specific group.
* "Grasp" the ribbon loops on top of each gift box to move around.
= On the list view =
* Tap on the "+Add" button to add new items to the gift list
* Tap on the gift box next to each item to insert photo
* Tap on the person name field, item name field or price field to edit
* Tap on the square box on the right of each item to delete or mark as "bought"
* Sort items by item name, person name or price simply by tapping on the corresponding column header.
After Christmas - don't forget you can use Christmas-Gifts to make a list of gifts you received after boxing day! (OK, just leave the price fields blank.)
And to sweeten the moment when you run out of gift ideas or when you have a tea break while shopping, you can relax a bit by slightly redecorating the Christmas tree on the front page. Yes, some decorative balls and stars on the Christmas tree, as well as the gift boxes, can be moved around. Next time when you launch Christmas-Gifts, they will slide back to the place where you left them! Enjoy this mini decoration fun!