Ever been for a walk when all of a sudden you had that brilliant idea that you just have to write down before it slips your mind? Ever felt that all your applications need a lot of interaction before you can start capturing that precious thought?
Now there' is an app for that!
InstaNotes will by default instantly open a new note ready for your input into. You can configure the application to pop up the keyboard on start-up or not.
• The settings screen is located within the global Settings application.
Thanks to John Eivind at Shortcut for a beautiful Icon!
• The key function is writing notes.
• You can write in both Portrait and Landscape mode.
• Forward note with "in app mail".
• Share note with the Twitter client of your choice
• There is no save button – notes are saved automatically.
• You can choose to open the current note upon next start-up with the press of one button, or for it to start automatically every time the application loads.
• Expert mode: Configure your own URL handler to forward notes to an external application.
Want to forward notes to InstaNotes from your application? InstaNotes support custom URL handling. To forward text to InstaNotes use this URL schema:
Open InstaNotes in search mode:
Custom "Open in" example:
Name: Google Search
This will open google.com in Safari and do a search with the note text.