IMPORTANT: Resonate is intended for use by doctors and other medical professionals managing patient health records. In order to use Resonate the hospital or other healthcare institution must have installed the server component of the Resonate system.
Resonate provides doctors with a single, secure, 100% available user interface to view and update patient medical records that are managed in multiple, dissimilar back office healthcare systems. Resonate leverages DoD-proven technologies to maintain the highest level of privacy for patients. Resonate allows healthcare institutions to take advantage of new technologies and best of breed back office data processing systems without impacting the doctors’ user interface.
Benefits to doctors:
● Secure offline availability of patient data even when the network or server are unavailable.
● Single user interface to back office healthcare systems that contain various bits of patients’ records
● Heightened accuracy and efficiency with knowledge based charge capture, Bluetooth support and GPS data
● Increased efficiency and completeness of note creation, including supplemental tools for note creation including audio and video capture
● Streamlined charge capture model for quick and easy submission
● Mobile access to imaging data
Benefits to institutions:
● DoD-proven security controls for patient data
● Efficient, productive environment for doctors, aiding in retention of top performers
● Data integration allows best-of-breed back office systems to be used and replaced without painful migrations and training for end users
● Integrate and manage remote facilities including smaller hospitals, research centers, and private practices and clinics