Five Square is a thinkers' card game. It combines the simplicity and elegance of classic solitaire with the allure of strategic gameplay for a game that is irresistibly fun and curiously addictive.
Five Square was invented years ago by a 14-year-old boy named Nathan who wanted a card game that for once wouldn't just leave him waiting and wishing for good luck. After experimenting with countless ways of arranging and assigning rules to his cards, this was the simplest and most intriguing one. This was the one that stuck. Now it's been brought out of the dust and back into the spotlight by Nathan's 14-year-old son George and two of his talented and passionate friends.
• 2-Suit, 3-Suit, 4-Suit, and Challenge modes.
• Universal app that runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
• Easy-to-use interface.
• Helpful tips and instructions.
• Game state saved when interrupted.
• Statistics on wins, losses, skipped games and average score.