While listening to music (built-in or your own), see the number of days countdown until Valentine's Day. Watch the animated characters get bigger as Valentine's Day gets closer displayed on the included background images or use your own picture.
Get ready for Valentine's Day 2016!
• The number of days until Valentine's Day is displayed on the icon's badge and it is updated every morning without having to run the app (Push Notifications).
• Apple WatchOS 2 app displays days remaining, graphical indicator, day of the week and date. The number of days until Valentine's Day can be displayed as a watch face complication. Changing the color of the countdown text from your mobile device will change the color of the text on the Apple Watch.
• See the animated characters grow to full size and then shrink back down based on the number of days left until Valentine's Day. The closer the date gets to Valentine's Day, the bigger the character will grow. The character will then move off the screen in multiple patterns.
• Select one of 4 background musical soundtracks. Select one or automatically play all the songs in a repeating sequence. Select Airplay to play the music to your Apple TV.
• Pick music from your own music library. The title and album art of the playing song are displayed.
• Animated characters include a heart and a rose.
• Shake or tap an animated character to see an effect.
• See the number of days until Valentine's Day. Tap the countdown text to cycle between 9 different colors.
• Select any background image from your device's photo album or use one of the 3 included pictures.
• Enable/Disable/Hide the character animation.
• Update your Facebook status with the days to Valentine's Day.
• Enable/Disable device sleep.
• See the day of the week for Valentine's Day each year and for the next 4 years.
• Supports all iPhone screen sizes and iOS 9.
Additional features will be added.