Web-based time tracking has never been easier with mite (http://mite.yo.lk/en/), and mite.go brings this unique experience right to your pocket. With its polished interface it allows you to track your time and manage your time entries, customers, projects and services on the go. No matter where your are, at a customer site or in a meeting, you can keep track of your working hours in next to no time.
NOTE: This is not a stand-alone time tracking application. You need a mite account (30-days trial available) in order to use this app!
• See and manage all your daily time entries in a polished list
• Quickly navigate through the days and see a running timer at a glance with the new week bar
• Add new time entries with just a few taps
• Start and stop the timer directly from within the list by tapping on a time entry's time badge
• Manage your customers, projects and services (add new, edit existing)
• Easily switch between your mite accounts/users, if you have more than one (e.g. in a customer's mite account)
"mite.go brings web-based time tracking with mite to the iPhone - with focus on performance and usability. Kudos to the developers: They succeeded in building an app that makes time tracking on the go a breeze." (Julia Soergel, mite co-founder)
mite.go is developed by Daniel Rinser and Victor Saar and is not an official application from, or affiliated in any way to the creators of mite. Please direct your support inquiries and feedback to us.
Twitter: @mitegoapp - http://twitter.com/mitegoapp