RealBulb Flashlight - The last european 100 Watt light bulb!
Get ready for the most amusing and brightest Flashlight !!!
RealBulb isn't just another simple flashlight app. It simulates real physics! Therefore the bulb moves according to gravity and the motion of your iPhone. Nice, realistic sounds indicate impacts of the bulb with your iPhones display edges. But don't shake too much... the bulb could crash.
Of course RealBulb is dimmable and you can chose a glow color from a palette. Adittionally there are settings for disabling sounds, physics/motion and destroyability.
In the long term conventional light bulbs will die out. RealBulb will resist against the new european law and can be used without any doubts.
In memoriam to Thomas Alva Edison (* 11. Februar 1847 in Milan, Ohio; † 18. Oktober 1931 in West Orange, New Jersey) who made light bulbs massproduction-suitable and available for everyone, a picture of him is part of the RealBulb icon. There are also links to related Wikipedia articles located in the settings screen.
* simulates real physics and motion (moves to the left and right, to the front and back)
* realistic sounds
* dimmable (from totally dark to the brightest white)
* nine different colors (original/white, red, yellow, lime, green, light blue, blue, purple and pink)
* flickering on heavy impact
* destroyable! (after some heavy impacts)
* vibration on crash
* highscore --> try to destroy it as fast as you can!
* power indicator in Watt
* settings for turning physics, sounds and destroyability on and off
* links to related Wikipedia articles
* keeps screen on
* saves brightness and color on exit
There are no special requirements for RealBulb. It runs on every iPhone and iPod Touch with OS 3.0 or higher.