An invaluable learning tool for medical students and residents with little time to spare, iRadiology allows for quick review of classic radiology cases during rounds or clinical rotations. No internet connection required!
Lieberman's iRadiology Classics Collection is a compendium of over 500 unique images demonstrating the classic radiological findings of a multitude of abnormalities. Unlabeled images can be chosen from topics organized by organ system and pathological entity. Alternatively, the user may perform a keyword search to identify cases of interest. For each case, the student is able to zoom and scroll around the image in order to identify the relevant findings. Then, a heads-up display provides controls to show labels highlighting the diagnostic findings and a short 1-2 paragraph discussion of the findings.
Learn Radiology from the personal teaching collection of a renowned educator! Dr. Gillian Lieberman is the Director of Harvard Medical Student Education and an Associate Director of the Residency Program at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Her web-based teaching materials are utilized by countless medical schools around the world as an integral part of their medical student and resident education programs. Now you can access this phenomenal resource on the go, without an internet connection!
- Over 500 unique cases
- Browse unlabeled images by organ system and pathology
- Find relevant cases by keyword search
- Test your knowledge by finding the abnormality on unlabeled images
- Toggle image labels on and off
- Each case has a detailed description and discussion of the findings
- Images can be zoomed, panned, and rotated with standard iPhone gestures
- No mobile phone reception or wi-fi internet connection required