••••• BEST PHOTO APP AWARD 2012 IPHONE – macitynet.it •••••
TAKE UP TO 20 PICTURES IN SEQUENCE
With the Multi-photo feature you can take a lot of photos in sequence and then choose the best, so finally you can be sure that at least in one photograph all people will have their eyes open!
DELAY THE SHOOT OF THE PHOTOS TO UP TO 60 SECONDS
Place your iPhone or iPod touch, press the self-timer and after the number of seconds that you decided the picture will be taken automatically. The standard time provided for the self-timer is ten seconds, but you can change it to three, five, ten, fifteen, thirty, or even sixty seconds. This feature is also very useful to prevent camera shake caused by contact with the iPhone while shooting.
USE THE FUN MODE TO CATCH THE ATTENTION
And if you want to get the most fun activate the Fun Mode, take pictures of the group will become a joke and finally your subjects are smiling.
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Press the shutter button and after 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 seconds, the picture will be taken automatically.
- Set shots in sequences of 2, 3, 4, 10 or 20 photographs: finally in at least one of the photos all subjects have their eyes open!
- Send your photos to Flickr, Facebook or Twitter, and all the major social media or directly print your photos.
- Use Fun Mode to capture people's attention.
For any product information, please contact our support, we are happy to provide information about our software and technical assistance: www.apimac.com/support
Application icon by MacPremium; interface icons by Glyphish.com.