The United Kingdom is famous for her extremely nice environment, great job opportunities, a complete social insurance system and so on. To permanently reside in the UK, you must either have a British citizenship or obtain permanent residence (settlement) in the United Kingdom.
In order to apply for the British citizenship or the settlement in the UK, you must pass a written test with 24 questions based on the book "Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship". It contains different aspects of the life in the United Kingdom, some of which are even unknown to some British citizens. Therefore, applicants must be very careful to prepare for the test.
This app helps you to effectively prepare for the " Life in the UK Test". It includes more than 220 questions carefully designed by the UK citizenship experts. There are two modes of this app: the Study Mode and the Test Mode. The Study Mode speeds up your progress in memorizing all the content of the test. The questions are grouped by category so that it is easy to learn and understand. The Test Mode lets you take practice tests and evaluate your proficiency in the test content. After each test, a report shows the time you spent and the scores you got. You can choose the number of questions in a test. You should take enough practice before you go for the actual test.
Highlights of Benefits and Features:
* Study or take a test any time and anywhere you like;
* Give advices after each test;
* Track the exam time like the actual test;
* Display questions with wrong answers only;
* Hint during a practice test;
* Pick the number of the questions in a test;
* Never run into the same test twice because questions and answers are shuffled randomly;
* Choose the categories of content for self-learning;
* Get familiar with the multiple-choice format of the test.