>> Now featured in Cool Mom Tech's "Best Reading Apps for Kids" back-to-school guide. <<
Match the letters and listen to the song! First Letters teaches the youngest iPhone kids about letter shapes, letter names and phonics. The game includes two original renditions of the Alphabet Song by popular children's musician Debi Derryberry.
Toddler tested and approved, First Letters keeps the littlest kids entertained and engaged while developing important pre-reading skills.
- learn to recognize letters, both uppercase and lowercase
- learn the names of letters
- learn the sounds that letters make (phonics)
- develop fine motor skills
- learn words that begin with each letter
- a beautiful picture for each letter of the alphabet
- a cute voice saying each letter, phoneme, and word
- two versions of the Alphabet Song: one using letter names and one using phonics
First Letters features great music and the voice of popular kids' entertainer Debi Derryberry. Find out more about Debi's songs, live shows, and kid's games at www.mybabybanana.com.
First Letters is the best way for your child to learn their letters. Filled with delightful illustrations and fun songs, it's full of fun and learning!
If your child is old enough to ask for your phone, they're old enough for First Letters!
If you like First Letters, make sure to check out our best-selling reading apps: First Words: Animals, First Words: Deluxe, and First Words: Sampler. And try our new app, Words That Go featuring Richard Scarry's Busytown Cars.
Follow Learning Touch on Twitter: twitter.com/learningtouch
Become a fan on our Facebook page: facebook.com/pages/Learning-Touch/190179424599