Gerry's Pegs is a simple game to challenge your wits.
The goal of the game is to end up with as few pieces as possible.
To acheive a “Perfect Game”, the game must finish with a single piece on the board in the position of the initial empty position.
Visit my web page for a video demonstration of the game.
The rules of Gerry's Pegs are simple:
- Remove the initial piece from any position on the board
- Choose a piece and jump either horizontally or diagonally over an occupied position into an empty position.
- The piece that you jump will be removed from the board
- Ability to generate the moves for Best Possible and Worst Possible games for you
- Allows you to undo your moves
- Keeps track of game statistics
- The colour of the sky reflects the time of day (black = night, blue = day)