FTP Photo allows users to take photos which are automatically uploaded to an FTP site.
* Take photos which are uploaded to an FTP Site
* email site information to other FTP Photo users, allowing them single tap configuration
* optionally save photos to the camera roll
* upload photos from the camera roll or an album
* configure multiple FTP sites
* upload progress information provided
* jpeg compression quality configurable in Settings
When you choose to take a picture, the standard camera interface appears for you to take a photo. You review your photo then select “RETAKE” or “USE”. When you select “USE” the photo is uploaded to the configured FTP site.
When you choose to select a picture from the camera roll, you are presented with a standard photo chooser to select from the camera roll or any other album on the device. You will then be presented with a confirmation screen showing a larger view of the photo. Confirming causes the photo to be uploaded to the configured FTP site.
There is a feature where one experienced user can send other users an email with site information encoded into a special FTP Photo URL. These other users need only tap the blue URL in the email to start FTP Photo and have it configure itself for the FTP site. This allows an experienced user to get a bunch of inexperienced users running quickly.
Visit the developer website to see extensive documentation and demonstration videos.
The iPod Touch is supported but only as an upload device for any photos which have been synced with the device.