Note: This is the iPhone app for the 2010 Sundance Film Festival (last year's Festival). The 2011 Sundance Film Festival app is coming soon and will feature all-new information related to the upcoming event. Please don't purchase this app unless you'd like a historical version from last year's festival.
This is the official iPhone App of the Sundance Film Festival presented by Sundance Institute and developed by QuickMobile Inc. The Sundance Film Festival comes to Park City, Utah from January 21 to 31, 2010 celebrating the most innovative risk-takers in filmmaking. Purchasing this iPhone App supports Sundance Institute's year-round nonprofit work of developing and discovering new artists and audiences. Our iPhone App features:
• Real-time on-the-go Festival film guide and screening schedule. Sort by Title, Category, Date, Location or Director. Full view calendar planners work for film schedules and events schedules.
• Up-to-the-minute news articles and blog posts from the Sundance Film Festival Insider.
• Original content feeds including exclusive short films from past Sundance Film Festivals, interviews with the 2010 filmmakers, Live@Sundance event videos, and photography.
• History section covering films, jurors, awards, and trailers highlighting the Festival from 1985 to 2010.
• Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter (featuring Guest Tweeters in 2010), Flickr Photography, and YouTube.
• Operational information on shuttles, venue locations, ticketing information, Festival tips and more. Includes theatre and Off Screen event mapping.
Founded by Robert Redford in 1981, Sundance Institute is a not-for-profit organization that fosters the development of original storytelling in film and theatre. Internationally recognized for its artistic development programs for directors, screenwriters, producers, film composers, playwrights and theatre artists, Sundance Institute has nurtured such projects as Angels in America, Spring Awakening, Boys Don't Cry and Born into Brothels.
QuickMobile Inc. is based in Vancouver, BC Canada.
This iPhone application is part of the Mobile Film Festival Project and was produced with the financial participation of Telefilm Canada.