Finally a real scratch application has come to your iPhone/iPod touch.
This is an alternative edition of "and Scratch" with fire imaged design.
A CD player to play any song(s) in your iPod library.
And a turntable to play your uploaded music from your Mac/PC.
Also there are 10 built-in songs to play on a turntable for your convenience.
You can manipulate a turntable to scratch while a CD player playing a song or you can enjoy to play your music on a turntable itself.
So you can add your emotional scratch rhythms with a song in your iPod library.
and Scratch internally builds a reverse sound file for your real scratch experience.
1) Launch "and Scratch".
2) Goto a CD player by tapping a red button on top right of a screen.
3) Select any song(s) from your ipod library.
4) Then tap play button to play.
5) Again tap a red button on top right of a screen.
6) Select a turntable.
7) Tap note sign button to select a song to play on a turntable.
8) Move an arm.
9) You may start or not start a motor of a turntable.
10) Go scratch!!!!
11) Also you can change sound volumes of a CD player and a turntable independently.
12) By tapping WiFi button, you can upload your song to play on a turntable.
*Wifi connection on the same network for both your iPhone/iPod touch and Mac/PC to upload a song to your iPhone/iPod touch.
Uploading file size are limited to under 30MB for better scratching experience.
An introduction movie is available on YouTube.
Get the latest news on twitter