The United States Golf Association’s official application for the Rules of Golf. This free app includes the edition of the "Rules of Golf” effective January 1, 2016 and, through an in-app purchase of $1.99, the 2016-2017 edition of the “Decisions on The Rules of Golf.”
The Rules of Golf app is for you if you are looking for instant access to the official Rules and Decisions that will allow you to play the game by the Rules and resolve disputes quickly. With this application, you will be able to find important Rules information in seconds, such as:
• When a ball is considered lost.
• Whether or not you can stand out of bounds when making a stroke.
• How to proceed when a ball has landed close to a dangerous situation, like a rattlesnake or a beehive.
If you still have questions on a particular situation, call or email the USGA’s Rules experts directly to receive expert advice. Whether it concerns casual water, loose impediments or line of play, no question is out of bounds.
• The only Rules of Golf app approved by the USGA
• Every Rule, Definition and Decision available in the palm of your hand
• Simple, fast and intuitive navigation
• Convenient word and phrase search functionality
* The USGA is the governing body for the game of golf in the USA and Mexico. The R&A Rules Limited is the governing body for the game of golf in all other jurisdictions. Please contact the appropriate governing body in your jurisdiction with questions regarding the Rules of Golf. *